Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ok yea... so ummm ... hmmm



Call me over dramatic or whatever for my previous post, but I was just plain appalled and angry. But this article actually drives home what I truly believe, as you may or may not have noticed. Whether or not what happened this morning was anything note-worthy, does NOT change my stand point on this. Whether it's the papparazzi, fangirls or whatever the case may be, they have no respect for his personal space, or safety for that matter. Even with as amazing and gorgeous as this man is, even running up and tackling him is not the way to go!

PhotobucketNo wonder this man is f-en paranoid!For the love of god, people! I'd be paranoid too if I had to constantly look over my shoulder to see where the next looney was going to pop out at me!! Give the man a break, let him do his damn job, and then EVERYONE can enjoy him. WOW what a fucking concept!

And now.... this mamabear shall return to her cave, until she is forced to rear her ugly head again. Smooches my bbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment